Saturday, March 28, 2009

Photo Shoot


We went today and got the girls 9months pictures. We went in saying we would only get the special $9.99 package, but they took so many cute ones we ended up with 4 poses! Wes was so mad at me. The girls did really well. Gracie didn't want to smile because we had just woken her up from the car ride. Lizzie was all smiles. The photographer told us that its really hard to get good pictures of two kids, but we ended up with a lot of good ones. I may have a couple of models on my hands! I doubt Wes would let them have a career in that. If you want to see more of the photo shoot, check out our picasa page under March Photo Shoot. http://picasaweb.google.com/melissapotte/MarchPhotoShoot#
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Those are precious! I understand why you had to get several of them because they are too cute!