Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Hunt Is On!

In the last two days, we have been lucky enough to go on two Easter egg hunts; one for my twin group and one for church. For the twin group play date, we dyed eggs, did a craft and had an egg hunt.

Easter craft

Getting eggs

More eggs

The whole gang

The girls with Reese and Riley

Today, was our church egg hunt. Wes was on a plane coming home from a business trip so he missed the actual hunt, but he did get to come for other fun stuff. We were so glad to see him, he was gone for a week. The church had popcorn, face painting, cookie decorating, balloon animals, bounce house and a train. The girls liked the train so much, they rode it twice, in a row.

Waiting outside the church before the fun starts

My friend Janine took this of us


Even more eggs

Getting eggs and something in her shoe

Sweet girls

Riding the train

Face painting (Lizzie loves carrots because they are orange)

Cute bunny and cute smile
The weather was nice, but hot! We were all sweaty. I'm glad I remembered sunscreen for the girls. Lizzie takes after my sister and when she gets hot, her face turns red. Now, I just have to keep the girls (and myself) from eating all this candy.

No comments: