Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy weekend

Well, we thought this weekend would be like any other. Trying to keep up with two girls and do as much house work as possible. Lately, our house looks like a tornado hit the inside. On Friday, I got a call from my mom saying she and my dad were on their way. We haven't seen grandma and papa since Christmas.

On Saturday, they baby sat while Wes and I went to a movie. We noticed a lot of people there and the entrance was blocked off. Wes dropped me off to get tickets while he parked. Out of the theater walks the Jonas Brothers. I knew who it was by my hours of watching day time talk shows :).

Then on our way home, Wes got a call from his grandparents that they were passing through and wanted to see us today! So the girls got to see their grandparents and great grandparents! What a great weekend for them.

No comments: