Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family Bathrooms

I've always seen family bathrooms and was very curious. Before we had the girls, I have even asked Wes if he wanted to go in with me because we were "family". He always said no.

Anyway, today Wes and I took the girls to the mall. We had quite the adventure, eating, walking, the play area, and even a trip to the family bathroom. Wes and I have visited several with the girls. Mostly while I was nursing to feed the girls. Today both mommy and daddy had to go to the bathroom, so I was the lucky one and got to take them to the family bathroom. The one at the mall is cute. It has a little kid potty, a little kid sink, a little kid paper towel holder and even a little kid hand dryer. I was very impressed. It all went well until I had to flush the toilet. The girls cried because it made the loud whoosh sound.

No comments: