Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Christmas Card


Well, here is our Christmas card for this year. Like last year, I decided to not print and mail the cards and just email them to my friends and family. Call it lazy or green, I'm fine either way because it is a little of both.

This year has had it's ups and downs but ended well for us. Wes is working, I am not and that's the way I like it. Since I quit my job back in July, I have loved my "new job" so much. Being home with the girls is so rewarding. They teach me so much and stress me out all at the same time!

Wes loves his job. He works with some great people. I know he misses being home with his girls, but he works 10 minutes from the house so we can see him at lunch (if we aren't out and about).

The girls are growing fast and learning so much. It's amazing what they pick up and say and do. I am still noticing what they picked up while staying with Grandma and Papa.

Hope everyone has a great holiday season!

Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa