Saturday, August 6, 2011

Museum of Nature and Science

Because its been so hot and we haven't really got to take the girls anywhere, we decided to go to the Museum of Nature and Science. The girls loved it. I told them we were going to see dinosaurs and they were thrilled! It was so fun to see them run from one display to another and loving it! The pure joy these girls have can't help but make you smile.

Wes or I would try to show them something and they would run off in another direction. It reminded me of going to science museums with my parents when I was a kid. Being the kid of a scientist, you get to see LOTS of science museums.

My sweet girls hugging.

"Digging" for dinosaurs

Lizzie going down the slide from the fire truck.

Gracie on the slide

Lizzie riding the "tractor"

Gracie riding the "tractor"

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Wes said...

Fun day!