Sunday, September 25, 2011

Whew, I'm Tired!

It has been a busy week and a half! We started out a week ago preparing for Grandma and Papa to come for a visit. Monday they arrived and that night Wes caught a flight to Las Vegas to stay for 8 days. On Tuesday, I caught a flight to Las Vegas to have a mini vacation and stayed until Thursday. It was nice to get away but I missed the girls a lot. I spent the days by myself and the evenings with Wes. I shopped, play $1 in the slots and lost, walked A TON and shopped some more! It was nice to have the time to myself and do whatever I wanted. 
While I was away, the girls were having a blast with Grandma and Papa. I think they hardly missed us. Not only were my parents taking care of the girls, but also converting my dining room into a play room. My mom decided our toys had gotten out of hand and she and my dad worked really hard to organize them!
I arrived back home on Thursday. Then Friday started my final weekend for my yoga training. Friday was the written test, Saturday was my practice teaching and Sunday was the graduation party. I passed everything and have just a couple of things to finish up and then I'll be certified to teach! Yay for me!
My wonderful parents with Lizzie and Gracie
So for about a week, I was running non-stop! I'm ready for a break!

1 comment:

Wes said...

You think your ready for a break? I'm beat. Good to be home!