Sunday, May 6, 2012

Love Family Time

This weekend, we went to Oklahoma to help celebrate my cousin Chris's graduation. He graduated with a PhD. We missed the actual ceremony, but was able to celebrate anyway. We stayed one night with my sister and one with my mom.

Yesterday, we had a big family day. We got to see my aunts and uncles. My uncle Tony has been busy scanning in tons and tons of family pictures and shared the files with me. He had some pictures that my grandfather had taken of Oklahoma State University back in the 1920s. So fun to see the changes. We made a stop at Grandma and Grandpa Potter's house for a visit and the girls showed off (like always).
OSU Campus and City of Stillwater, OK

OSU Campus buildings. Recognize any?
 Today, we celebrated with my cousin and met baby Dawson. Such a sweet baby! So glad we finally got to meet him. Soon, he will be playing with the big kids (can't believe the girls will be the big kids).
The big kids

Silly Lizzie

Sweet Gracie (she doesn't always look this sweet)
In other news, we have been having a battle over bed time. Both girls are fighting it like crazy. Yesterday, they both SCREAMED at my parents house for nap time. Mom finally went in and laid with them until they fell asleep. I'm hoping that they will soon return to my good nappers and sweet girls.

No comments: