Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of 4 Year Old Preschool

Today was the girls first day of preschool in the 4s class. They are in separate rooms this year and did great! They were both very excited about starting today. Wes went in late this morning so he could go with me to drop them off. While they were in school, I walked down to my office and worked.

Around lunch time, Gracie's teacher found me in the hall and told me the girls were doing fine. A little later, I saw Gracie walk by and she waved at me.

After school, we picked up the girls and took them in McDonald's for ice cream. It was nice. After McDonald's the girls were so tired, I told them to rest in their room. They both fell asleep in no time flat. It was a big day for them!

Really excited!

With our backpacks

Lizzie with her name

Gracie with her name. Her hair is covering it up

Gracie in her room

Lizzie in her room

Sundae's after school

Yummy
My mom use to take my sister and I to McDonald's after school when I was a kid. It was nice to continue a tradition.

No comments: