Monday, October 22, 2012

Dentist

Last Monday, the girls went to the dentist to get their teeth cleaned for the first time. I was nervous about how they would do. They were awesome!

The hygienist, Laurie, asked the girls who wanted to go first. Gracie said, "Lizzie will go first". So, Lizzie went first. She climbed up in the chair and sat really sit. She was ready. First up was getting x-rays of her teeth. She sat really sit and did a great job. Laurie was very impressed and said that Lizzie earned two prizes. While she walked away to get the film developed, Gracie said "I'm gonna do good and get two prizes too". When Laurie came back, I made sure to tell her what Gracie said. The rest of Lizzie's cleaning went great! Up next was Gracie's turn. As she promised, she did excellent getting her x-rays. She sat really still for her x-rays and really still for her cleaning. I was so proud of them.

All of the staff had to come see the girls and tell me how good they did. Laurie kept telling me what great girls they were.

1 comment:

Lilburn cosmetic dentist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.