Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Saturday

Yesterday was a fun day for us. We started out a breakfast at the new bagel place. Wes was meeting some guys from church. The girls and I tagged along.

After church we did some shopping for Wes. We walked by the Build-a-Bear and I finally talked Wes into actually letting the girls do it. The girls make me go in that store every time we pass. They were so excited. Of course I wasn't prepared, so I had to take pictures with my phone.

Washing our friends after stuffing
Our new friends
After that, we did a little more shopping and went to look at boots. The girls love looking at cowboy boots. They both wanted "cowboy dresses". We didn't find any but got a couple of cowboy hats.
For dinner, I had a Groupon that needed to be used at Toby Keith's restaurant. So, that's where we headed next. While we waited for dinner, the girls danced on the dance floor with Wes. They all had a blast.



It was fun day for all of us. One that we all needed!



No comments: