Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake Yoga Party!

This past Sunday, we celebrated the girls 5th birthday with a yoga birthday party. My friend, Cheryl Walker, does kids yoga parties and it was so fun! The party was hosted at Rescue Yoga All the kids had a blast! As always, Allison took pictures for us. I made floral crowns for all the girls and had hard hats (that's the best I could come up with) for the boys.

Here are just some of the awesome pictures she took.
Gracie with Reese and Riley


Lizzie

Cousins!

Having a blast

Nana and Lizzie

Nana and Lizzie

Ready to start



Dance!

Thumbs Up!

Relaxation


Blow out the candles!

Sweet girls

More cake

Sydney and Kassidy

How many are you?

FIVE!

Our family
 I can't believe my babies are 5! It was a fantastic party! Cheryl is awesome with children. We had 19 kids including the girls and she did great!

No comments: