Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cousins' Visit

This past week, my niece and nephew came for a visit. We had a lot of fun! I had four kids and only one adult. Wes was in Brazil for work (again).

My parents brought Sydney and Sam to me with Lizzie and Gracie. The girls had spent a few days prior to that with my parents. By the time I got the kids, they were a bit tired. I wore them out even more.

The first full day that I had them by myself, we went to the Dallas World Aquarium. The kids all loved it. It was the first time for Lizzie and Gracie. Sydney remembered going once before and Sam didn't remember. It is such an amazing place and a great way to see animals!

The crew - Gracie, Lizzie, Sydney and Sam

Amazed by the animals

Watching the otter swim
 The next day, we headed to Legoland. Sam was very excited to go. It was his thing! All the other kids liked it also.
Sam is excited to start!

The kiddos
 The last night they were here, we had movie night. The kids all snuggled on the sofa to watch 101 Dalmatians. I popped some popcorn for the kids. It was so sweet how they snuggled together.

Ready for a movie!
It was a fun few days. The kids all got along great! Every night, the big kids read to the little kids. It was so sweet. I'm so happy with how these kids all love each other and play so well. It is a blessing to watch them grow up together.

No comments: