Thursday, October 10, 2013

Things I Love......

As I heard Wes giving the girls a bath today, I heard the girls giggling a ton. They were teasing their daddy and thought it was hilarious. That got me thinking about the things I love about our two girls.

I love:
  • Their laughs. I love that they tell silly jokes and that they think are funny
  • Their independence - the way they can walk into a situation and be OK
  • Their charm and sweetness - they make friends wherever they go
  • The way they will apologize and act sweet as soon as they know they pushed us too far
  • That they will tell me I look pretty
  • Their hugs and kisses
  • Our walks home from school where we talk about their day
  • That they will still cuddle with me
  • Their toughness - they don't cry anymore when they get shots
  • That a band-aid will instantly make them feel better
  • The way that they take care of each other
  • That they say please and thank you without prompting from Wes or I
There are many more reasons,and these are just a few. I am thankful for these two little girls and say a prayer for them everyday as they go to school. They do have faults and test us on a regular basis but we do love them.

No comments: