Friday, June 27, 2014

Beginning of Summer!

This summer has started out busy. They spent two weeks at VBS. Last weekend, we spent the weekend in Oklahoma with family! On Saturday, we traveled to Tulsa to spend the day with my aunt and uncle. It was great day! My cousin and his family, my parents, my sister and her family, and my other aunt and uncle were there. My aunt Kathy made two very delicious meals for us. The kids swam in the pool and did crafts.

kids swimming


Crafting!

My mom and my aunts with the kids

Grandma watching

Kathy and Gracie

brothers

Napping

sweet kiddos

Kathy with the kids

Being at my aunt and uncles has always been relaxing. It was fabulous day of just being together. Not worrying about anything and not being in a hurry. It reminded me of being a kid and visiting them. Always fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun too. Let's do it again next month!