Sunday, October 2, 2016

A Little Camp Out!

A couple of weeks ago, we went camping with my family. We met at Lake Murray State Park and stayed in cabins. It is a really nice park and it was great to be in nature!

We did a lot in one night. My parents and nephew went for a hike with us while we waited for my sister to go to the store. After that, the kids went swimming in the pool. While the kids were swimming, my brother-in-law made dinner. After dinner, Wes made a fire and we roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

The next day, Wes and my brother-in-law made breakfast and we packed. While they were cooking, we looked out the window and saw a flock of geese. They let the girls get really close. It was fun to see. After breakfast, we went on a guided boat ride.

We had a great time. It was nice to get away and be with family.




















No comments: