Monday, November 10, 2008

5 Months Old

Tomorrow will be the girls 5 month birthday! I can't believe it has been that long ago that they were born. We are still adjusting to the girls and raising them. I still can't believe we have two and wonder everyday how we will make it! Amazingly, each night I think we did it! Now that we aren't waking up every three hours it's been great!

When the girls first came home from the NICU, we were so tired waking up every three hours to feed them. It would take about an hour to warm bottle, feed, pump, and then back to sleep for about 2 hours then back up a again. One night, Wes turned to me and said "I don't know how I'm going to be able to do this", I said back, "Who else it there to do it?". We got through and now the girls are so big (to us anyway)! We had alot of help in the beginning.
Lizzie at birth then

Lizzie now at 5 months

Gracie at birth then


Gracie now at 5 months

No comments: