Monday, November 17, 2008

Getting sick......

Well, this was a first for us. We both got sick on the same day. I never get sick, but I came down with the stomach flu on Saturday night. I was sick all night, but still had to get up to feed the girls. Then at 10 am, Wes got sick. I was desperate and called my mom and dad. They, being the good grandparents they are, dropped everything and came to our rescue. They came and made us dinner, took care of the girls, and cleaned the house. They are the best parents!

While they were here, Gracie decided to roll over when grandma wasn't looking. Grandma put Gracie in the crib on her belly turned her back for a second then turned around again and Gracie was on her back! Both girls are getting so strong! Lizzie is getting so chatty. She likes to talk all the time and tell us everything.

These girls are so wonderful!

No comments: