Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relatives


For the last two weeks, we have had relatives visiting. We love having them, but are ready to have the house to ourselves. We had my parents come for Lizzie's surgery, Darlene come for a visit, and then my sister and her family. Here is a picture my sister, her kids, the girls and me. The girls love their cousins Sydney and Sammy. They make the girls laugh!

We really had a good time and as always my sister and brother-in-law have lots of advice. Paul gave Wes advice on the lawn and my sister had advice on putting the girls to sleep. So, we are going to take her advice and give it a try. We went to Ikea, Costco, and the mall. It was crazy busy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

The girls are adorable and growing so fast. Ryan and I laughed at your previous post about what parents of twins are asked. Too funny! Thank you for your sweet post several days ago. I know you have a lot of knowledge that I may be calling on since you have been down this road.