Thursday, March 12, 2009

Surgery

Tomorrow Lizzie goes for her surgery for tubes. I'm a little nervous about the anesthesia. Everyone I talk to tells me it's no big deal. They tell me that it helped their little one and not to worry. Say lots of prayers for us. So far, only Lizzie needs them. We are still waiting to find out about Gracie.

Because of the surgery, my parents came down. They spent today taking care of the girls. It was a great day for all of them and the girls were so happy when I came home from work.

And I can't believe I missed blogging about this...... The girls turned nine months yesterday! I can't believe how old they are. Both are getting ready to crawl. Lizzie is starting to get on all fours and rocking back and forth. Gracie is looking like she is ready too. The girls do everything differently. They do it around the same time, just different!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm just seeing this today, the day of the surgery. I'm praying for your family, but is there anything else I can do? Can I bring dinner by today or another time soon? Please let me know -- I'm not too far away.

EricAndErica said...

PRAYERS PRAYERS PRAYERS for you all!! I'm sure everything will go perfectly, but I can't even begin to imagine how scary it must feel!

Also, I can't believe the girls are 9 months old...are you sure about that ;)? Strange how fast it all goes...

Melissa Potter said...

Lizzie did great with her surgery. We were in and out in about 2 hours. The surgery took like 10 minutes! She is doing well. The doctor said she has an ear infection right now! So I guess it was sign that we did the right thing!