Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Not only was this weekend Easter, but it was also the girls 10 month birthday. For their 10 month birthday, they got to try Cheerios and sippy cups. Both were very fascinating and fun. They loved to eat the Cheerios. They even got a few in their mouths on their own.





Easter was fun too. Grandma bought the grand kids bunny ears and they all put them on for pictures! They looked so cute.



Right now, whenever we go in somewhere Wes and I always discuss whether or not we are taking the car seats and/or stroller. Things we have to factor in the discussion are if the girls will fall asleep or stay wake, how much contact with other people we want them to have (if they are in the car seats people are less likely to touch), the location (will the car seats be too bulky for the location) and how long the walk is (the girls are getting heavy).

It was a cold wet Easter this year. Because church is a car seat location, Wes and I had to park far way from the door and walk carrying the heavy car seats. It was pouring rain when church got out. Wes was sick so I was elected to go get the car after church. I ran to the car and was totally soaked by the time I got there. Then I had to drive to the car port to pick them up. It took forever and put me in a very foul mood. Once we got back to the house, I dried my hair so we could take a family picture.



The girls in their Easter dresses and bunny ears.



No comments: