Saturday, April 25, 2009

Party and Hair Bows

Today we went to a new mom brunch with my moms of multiples group. It was the first play date outing the girls have done. I was nervous because it was the first time by myself with the girls in this type of situation. It was a little rocky because it was during nap time and a feeding. They started getting a little cranky because they didn't have their nap and got hungry. I ended up having to excuse myself and ask the hostess for some place private where I could feed them. To my surprise it was easier than I thought.

Us before the party

As I have mentioned before, people have given us their baby stuff. One of the things I found in the boxes have been hair bows. I am usually not very good about putting bows on the girls because they take them off and I forget to put it on them in the first place. However, I thought it would be funny to see what they would look like in them. Surprisingly, they let me put several of them on and let their daddy take a picture.


No comments: