Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This was my first mother's day with the girls on the outside. Last year, I was about six months pregnant. Wes made it a great day. First, he woke me up with both girls telling me happy mother's day and gave me my card. The night before, he brought me flowers home from the grocery store. We got up and he made me breakfast while I showered. We got ready for church and then went out for lunch. We picked somewhere were we thought nobody would eat and we were right. Then we came home and I took a nap with the girls while he worked in the yard. After I got up, I went and helped him in the yard. Then the ice cream truck came by and Wes bought me ice cream! It was a really great day! Happy Mother's Day! Below are our mother's (and father's) day pictures.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: