Sunday, May 3, 2009

Perfume

We learned something today. The girls hate perfume. Since RSV season is over, we have started putting the girls in the nursery at church (before that they were going to Sunday school and church with us). Usually the girls will go to people with no problem, but today Wes tried to hand Gracie over and she screamed. I noticed that the nursery worker smelled strongly of perfume. Once Lizzie got a whiff, she started crying too.

The girls do ok in the nursery except that it's during nap time so they don't get much sleep. When we went to pick them up, they told me that Lizzie had been throwing up. I asked if it was spitting up or throwing up. They said it was more than spit up and slightly discolored. I said that my girls were spitters and they had Cheerios this morning. Lizzie acted fine. I just don't think they know the kind of spit up my girls are capable of and the girls have actualy gotten better!

1 comment:

Stephanie Washington said...

I like the springy photo - so cute! I may have to steal your idea.