Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Milky and Big Girls Seats


We hit another milestone. The girls are now drinking milk! Our pedi wanted us to wait until the girls were at their adjusted year birthday. However, Wes had to take Lizzie on Monday to the pedi and told him that the girls weren't finishing bottles. The pedi said that it was probably the sign that they were ready to switch to milk.

Gracie watched me carefully as I got out the sippy cup and milk. She watched me pour it and put on the lid. I handed it to her and she started to suck. It took her a minute to figure out it wasn't formula. She stopped and just held it in her mouth. I thought she was going to spit it out but she didn't. She drank it all!

Lizzie didn't watch me fill her cup. She was too busy playing. When she took her cup, she drank it down. She loved it. She now even tries to steal her sister's cup.

No comments: