Saturday, July 11, 2009

Yeah Twins

Today, I took the girls to a play date with some other twin moms. Four sets of twins met at the play area at the mall. We played, ate, and played some more. It was really fun and exhausting. The girls fell asleep in the car and went straight to bed. I took a nap too!

The other big thing today is that the girls moved to their own room. Since they have come home from the hospital, they have stayed in our room. We first had their bassinets, then the cribs in our room. We decided that they were big girls and could be in their room (and I decided I could be a big girl and let them go to their room).

Playing on the slide with Trevor and Ashley



Lizzie, Trevor, Gracie and Caleb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what mall play area is that? I am always looking for good ones to avoid having to be tough and play outside in the heat.

Melissa Potter said...

It's at Vista Ridge Mall.