Sunday, March 7, 2010

Recent events

I'm still crafting and trying to perfect my technique. I've tried some different ways to make rosettes and think I have settled on two ways.

Also, our social calendar has been full this week. Wes worked late a few days this week and we went to his first office party. It was in the evening so we had to find someone to watch the girls. My parents couldn't come up so we had the girls teacher sit with them. At first, the girls couldn't figure out why she was here but then it was all fine. They didn't even cry when we left.

This weekend, we went out each evening with friends and got our hair cut. All of us! It was the first haircut for the girls. It was only a trim on their scraggly bangs but hair was cut! The girls did really well. They really like Cristi who cuts our hair.

No comments: