Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visitors

Because this week is Spring Break for my sister and her kids, they decided to spend the weekend with us. Grandma and Papa came earlier because she wanted "alone time" with the girls. The girls love their aunt, uncle and cousins. Sydney and Sam keep them busy and entertained. We had a really busy weekend.

On Saturday, we went to the Fort Worth Stockyards. The kids did the maze, bought cowboy hats, watched the cattle and went to a petting zoo. It was fun! For dinner , we had really yummy greek food.

Today, we just hung out. Gracie and Sammy weren't feeling good so we order lunch in. Everyone left early this afternoon so I took a nap.

1 comment:

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb….I am from New Friend Friday.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!