Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Do we shop too much?

The other night, Wes and I went grocery shopping with the girls. When both of us go shopping, we put the girls in separate carts and push each around. The girls really love this because they get to see new sights and get one-on-one time with us. Anyway, I was pushing Lizzie and she was cracking me up. She kept pointing at different things and telling me to "buy it momma".

She has figured out what she likes. Both girls have figured out that it doesn't belong to them until we pay for it. They will pick up something and say "buy it".

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

When I take Claire shopping, I become all too aware how many things have Dora on them! She is constantly, "I see Dora! I see Dora!!" and wants to get ANYTHING with Dora on it... :)