Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trouble

Posted by Picasa

They look sweet, don't they?

For the last two days, these little cuties have tried everything they can get away with. Yesterday started off normal enough, we got up, we had breakfast and we got dressed. I had planned on going shopping to pick up a few things. So, I was getting everything ready to go and the girls were eerily quite and I should have known. They dumped an entire bottle of bubbles on their play kitchen and the floor. So, I had to clean it up before we left.

Our first stop was the Dollar Tree (because we are that fancy), it went ok. Gracie only grabbed a couple of things off the shelves. We then headed over to Target. This is were it got crazy. I found a double cart, but one of the buckles on the bottom was broken so I put Lizzie in the basket. With in the first few isles, Lizzie had kicked Gracie in the face. So Gracie started crying. I got her settled down so we moved a little further. I looked away at something and then back, Gracie had taken OFF her shirt. She was completely topless. A few isle later, Lizzie decided to try it herself. Fortunately, I caught her in the nick of time. We move to the clothes section, this is were Gracie got kicked in the face again and then TOOK OFF Lizzie's shoes and tried to throw them out of the cart. We finally get everything we need and head out the door.

So they may look cute, but sometimes they can be stinks......

1 comment:

amy said...

sounds very familiar. :)