Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

My Mother's Day was great! We went to Oklahoma and saw lots of family and my grandma was visiting too. We ate so much great food. My mom cooked some and we went out to dinner with my cousins. We followed up dinner out with a trip to the ER because my grandma fell but x-rays showed nothing was broken and she was just sore.

Some more fun things that happened:

With daddy's help, Lizzie and Gracie made "cards" for the moms. This is the first year they have really understood what they were doing

Another first, I cut Lizzie's bangs. She usually gets them cut when we all get our hair cut. She did really well and sat still for me. After she was done, she said it was Gracie's turn. She went and got her and showed her how to sit in the chair. I only snipped a little off Gracie.

Lizzie playing with Papa's magnifying glass, one of his many toys that are usually off limits. She is sitting on Wes's lap.

Reading with Great-Grandma Susie as we call her (my grandma). The girls have 3 sets of great-grandparents. So lucky!

Hanging out watching "big kid" cartoons (Sydney and Sam were in control of the TV).

We had so much fun. They only thing I'm sad about is I didn't get pictures of everyone. We are exhausted and happy.

No comments: