Monday, November 14, 2011

Joy, Gratitude and Thankfulness

Today was a great day for us. After being busy for a few weeks, we took today off. We watched a little TV, played in our backyard, met Daddy for lunch and napped. It was a beautiful day outside to play and just be present.

We are at a stage where the girls are understanding so much and we have some really fun conversations. Lizzie and Gracie love to give kisses and tell us they love us all the time. Its so sweet. They have also been really affectionate. We get lots of snuggle time. I love how they play and love on each other. It seems they are always thinking about sister. Its not always hugs and kisses, but it helps us remember that there is good times with some of the challenges.

Today, I was just feeling thankful for my husband, my girls and my family.
Playing in the leaves

I loved both of these pictures so I posted both

No comments: