Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Shower for Dawson!

This past weekend, the girls and I went to Oklahoma for my cousin's baby Shower. Angie, Chris and big sister Kassidy are expecting Dawson to arrive in April. The girls kept asking when baby Dawson was going to come out and found Angie's belly fascinating. They weren't so sure about the kicking.

Wes was suppose to go with us, but he had strep and ended up staying home to get better. My dad, brother-in-law Paul and niece Sydney all went to watch an Oklahoma State University basketball game while we were at the shower. Or as the girls called it, they went to Pistol Pete's house to watch him play basketball. My nephew Sam wanted to stay for the party. My uncle and aunt (Chris's dad) came down from Kansas for the shower.

The shower was at mom's house and a couple of Angie's friends did everything else. It was a really nice shower with lovely decorations and yummy food. When it came time to open presents, Lizzie and Gracie decided Angie needed help. Both girls crawled up next to her on the sofa and were tearing wrapping paper and pulling out tissue. They loved it. About half way through, Gracie told Angie she had to go pee pee. Angie told her to go and they would wait on her. Gracie comes running out of the bathroom with panties and tights around her ankles. By the time she runs up to Angie, she had the panties up but the tights were still down. She gets those up and then Angie asks if she washed her hands. She said no and then ran back to the bathroom. All the ladies there thought this was hilarious. My girls put on a good show.

After the shower, we went to dinner at a barbeque place near my parents house named Earls. It was really good.The girls and I had a blast and can't wait for Dawson to come!

Angie and my mom


Angie and I

Angie and Big Sister Kassidy

Lizzie, Gracie and Me

Laura, my sister and Me

Yummy food

Yummy cake

The assistants helping with presents

Silly kids, Lizzie, Gracie, Kassidy and Sam

Gracie and Lizzie

My aunt Betty, my sister and I

My sister, my mom and me

The kids table
My cousin Chris with Lizzie at dinner
Posted by Picasa

No comments: