Thursday, March 1, 2012

Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

What a busy day for us! I started my new part time job at my church as the marketing person (very excited about this opportunity), Grandma and Papa came last night and left today, and we went to Sesame Street Live!

Wes and I wanted to take the girls to something like Sesame Street Live since last year when we missed the Nick Jr show. About a month ago, I started doing research on what was coming to town. The girls love Sesame Street, so I knew they would love this and I was right!

Gracie was a little unsure and a little scared at first, but then she was glued. Lizzie loved it from the start. She was up dancing, clapping, and smiling. In the first few minutes she said, "Momma, I love this!".

During the intermission, they came out with $10 Elmo balloons. I couldn't bring myself to buy something that will only last a few days, if we are lucky enough to make it home with them. I guess if you spend $10 on a balloon, you will not lose it. Every parent who bought one was clutching onto it. Wes went and got the girls pennants that they loved. Intermission is hard to understand when you are 3 1/2. They wanted to know where all their friends went. I told them they were taking a nap, Lizzie and Gracie wanted their friends to wake up.

Wes and I love adventures like this. The smiles and pure joy on the girls faces were worth the hour stuck in traffic because the GPS got confused.

Waiting for our Sesame Street friends

Gracie didn't want her picture taken, she was still mad about the balloon

Love this of Lizzie and I

The infamous Elmo balloon

In front of Abby with their pennants

Zoe is one of our favorites, she is orange and wears pink. The girls favorite colors

1 comment:

amy said...

so fun!! cute pics