Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pool's Open


Lizzie and Gracie have been enjoying their kiddie pool lately. We have had a hot spring, so we have been out there a lot. The girls love to play with the hose by watering everything, including each other. They take turns so every few minutes, I hear "is it my turn yet, momma?".  It reminds me of when my sister and I were little. We loved the summer and playing in the water.
 
Getting ready to squirt each other

Downward dog in the pool to get her hair wet

We have been going to a preschool yoga class lately and the girls are really into it. They know the sun salutation and can do the whole thing. I will call it out and they will do all the poses. I think their favorite pose is downward dog and any variation. They will get in the pose and then kick one foot up and then the other. Hope they keep up the enjoyment. It makes me happy.

No comments: