Saturday, August 25, 2012

Phone Pics

I was going through my phone last night and found some cute pictures of the girls.

Washing dishes

Monkey and Dinosaur

Posing with monkey and dinosaur
 Yes, the girls are posing with their friends in the bathroom on the toilet. We must spend a lot of time in the bathroom.
Can you tell Gracie fixed her own hair and then found my phone?

Sleeping in momma's bed
 When Wes has to travel, we have a slumber party in momma's bed. One night, the cat came in too and tried to sleep on top of Lizzie. Lizzie did not appreciate that. The girls love slumber party (and I do too).
Lizzie
 At lunch one day, the girls had grapes. Both girls had to put them in their cheeks and wanted me to take a picture.
Gracie
Its been a fun and busy summer. One more week left before we go back to school. The big kids go back this week. This time next year, we will be starting kindergarten!

No comments: