Monday, November 12, 2012

Cinderella vs. Santa Claus

Its the time of year for Santa Claus to make his appearance at the malls for Christmas. We saw him this past weekend and for the fourth year, the girls don't want anything to do with him. All they want to do is stare at him from a distance and not get too close.

You would think that with two little girls scared of Santa, they wouldn't like any character dressed up or even scary Halloween costumes. They love Halloween and were not even scared of the big kids dressed in their costumes.
Cinderella with all the girls

I was encouraged this year when Cinderella showed up at a birthday party we attended. The girls loved her. I thought, maybe this was the year for Santa. But, I think I was wrong. Do you see my girls on the front row, listening to everything Cinderella says? Each year, I waste my money on getting a Santa picture that may or may not include both girls. This year probably won't be any different.

No comments: