Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

The girls had a great Halloween. We started off with costumes for school. They were so excited to wear their clothes. However, Gracie thought she was going to get to trick-or-treat all day. When I told her that she had to wait until night-time, she was not happy.

Cheerleader and fairy princess
While the girls were at school, I ran to Marshall's and found Halloween costumes for $5 each. I surprised them after school. So, that's what they wore last night.

Little princess and witch
Lizzie as a witch

Gracie as a princess
The gang

I call this bored model pose.......

Cuties
The last few Halloweens; we meet up with some friends, have dinner and go trick-or-treating. It is always fun! Of course, I get three pictures of the girls before my camera battery dies and have to use my phone.

While we were walking, one of our friends asked Gracie if she was going to eat some candy when we got back. Gracie's response, "Only one piece before bed or I'll get a tummy ache". I have no idea where she heard that. We got home late and they went to bed pretty well. The only thing missing was Wes. He was out of town for work and missed all our fun!

No comments: