Friday, April 12, 2013

Donuts for Dad

Yesterday was Donuts for Dad at the girls school. This has been a topic of conversation for some time. The girls were so excited. In fact several days earlier, the girls and Wes decided that he would go to Gracie's class first.Wes was pretty busy running back and forth between the classes. He said he overheard one dad saying, where's that guy going? Just part of the twin experience.....
Waiting for school to start

Showing Daddy our moves

Yes, he is wearing two ties....

Gracie (love her hair like this)

Lizzie is so excited!

Unfortunately, Wes didn't get a picture of Lizzie and him. They all had a good time. Last year, Wes missed Donuts for Dad because he had Strep. I'm so happy that he was able to go this time and make his kiddos happy.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I look so forward to getting pictures of my girls. It makes me keep up with them and watch them grow and it makes me feel part of their lives. Thanks for sharing. I love all of you. To-To

Unknown said...

I look so forward to getting pictures of my girls. It makes me keep up with them and watch them grow and it makes me feel part of their lives. Thanks for sharing. I love all of you. To-To

Unknown said...

My favorite picture is Wes with TWO ties...love it!

Melissa Potter said...

Ha, I know! Apparently, he walked out with them because a couple of people told me about it. :)