Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

We celebrated Easter this past weekend. Wes was lucky enough to have both Good Friday and Easter Monday off. We traveled to Oklahoma City to see the family!

We hunted Easter Eggs three different times! It was a great weekend. 

Breakfast at Braums!
Gracie

Lizzie

Fun!

My grandma, mom and dad

Girls with the Easter Bunny

Cousin fun. They are playing office.

Dying Easter Eggs!

More eggs!

Gracie and Wes

Gracie and I

Lizzie and I (that's a sticker on her head)

My sister, Laura and I

Lizzie and Wes (that's a sticker on her head)

Mardi Gras masks from Grandma Potter

Sweet girls

Family Pic!

More Easter egg hunts



All the kids!

Great-grandma with the girls

My mom with baby Dawson
It was a fun weekend. We really missed my aunt Betty. She was on all our minds. Between all the Easter egg hunts, we did fit in going to church and celebrating the Resurrection.

No comments: