Friday, November 20, 2009

Escape artist

While I'm on a conference call at work, I see that Wes is trying to call me. Then, I get a text telling me to call as soon as I can. So, I try to wrap up my call as soon as I can and call Wes worried its an emergancy. I ask if this is an emergency or not and tell him to write that in the text too.

He tells me that my eldest (Lizzie) has learned how to climb out of her crib. He found an open drawer in the dresser and thinks that's how she climbed out. She only started crying when she couldn't get out of the bedroom.

When I got home, the bedroom had been rearranged from Lizzie playing with stuff. Wes moved the dresser farther away from the bed.

1 comment:

EricAndErica said...

Haha--too cute! Claire has yet to figure out how to get out of her crib, but did get out of her pack n play at grandma and grandpa's yesterday--bout gave me a heart attack!! :o)