Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and Sammy's Birthday

This weekend, we went to Oklahoma to celebrate birthdays for my nephew Sam, niece Kassidy and Father's day. It was a great trip, but we are tired. Our entire month of June has been crazy busy with celebrations!

Sam loves all things pirate. He has been a pirate for many Halloweens and seen all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. This year he had a pirate themed birthday party. I found a Pirates of the Caribbean Jack Sparrow bandana wig. He LOVED it! Here he is modeling it.

Sweet Kassidy. Her birthday was earlier in the month and we missed it. So we had a celebratory taco dinner at my sister's house on Saturday after Sam's party. We all had a really good time!

My mom and sister taking a break from cooking tacos.

My dad and Gracie smiling on Father's day. He is an awesome Father and the smartest person I have ever known. Love him a lot.

My sweet husband and Gracie. He is a great father and partner in our family! I love this picture.

Lizzie was watching TV while I was taking pictures, she did not want to stop watching to get her picture taken with her daddy

We had tons of fun and the girls love playing with their cousins. Sydney, Sam and Kassidy all played really well with the girls and help us take care of them! It was a blast!

2 comments:

Tony said...

Great pictures! thanks for sharing.

Tony said...

Great pictures! thanks for sharing.