Friday, June 17, 2011

Vacation Bible School

After our crazy birthday weekend, we started Vacation Bible School at our church. It was a blast, I helped and the girls attending. They had so much fun. Gracie did have a little separation anxiety when I dropped her off but loved it!

Sister love as we are getting ready to leave for the program

Up on "stage" getting ready to perform

Best buddies Reese and Riley, I conned Amy (thanks Amy for all the help!) in to helping and so that Reese and Riley could be in the girls class. The girls all stood for the songs they were suppose to sing. Lizzie was jumping up and down dancing. Gracie had to go sit with the teacher and "conduct" her sister. So funny. During a break, the girls also ran around the pulpit and almost knocked down the vase for the alter flowers. Apparently, the entire audience could see them misbehaving.

The girls had a blast and were exhausted every day when we got home. I had a great time too, I helped coordinate all the teachers. It was a great way to serve my church!

No comments: