Wednesday, June 29, 2011

3 Year Old Pictures

The girls were finally in a good mood and my friend Allison was able to get some great pictures of them. I love the pictures, she is such an awesome photographer! These were their "Olivia" dresses that Nana found. Just like Olivia, they had to accessorize with headbands that I made! I love how they turned out. I made them with Dollar Tree headbands and flowers!

Sweet Lizzie, finally not cranky!

Lovely Gracie, so cute

Such sweet sisters. They can play so sweetly and fight so bitterly! Notice Gracie's hand on her hip. She is so prissy.

The choke hold, AKA hugs. Lizzie is a little wrestler. She muscles Gracie into doing what she wants.

Love how they are such little hams! Gonna frame this!

Thanks so much Allison for the great pictures! I'm so glad we both had multiples so we could meet!

2 comments:

Holly said...

They are SO pretty!

Allison said...

So glad we met too, love these girls!