Saturday, July 2, 2011

Crafting again

I got the bug again to create. I'm working with my clay again to see how to make different flowers.

My mom gave me a ring that was a flower and I tried to recreate it with clay



Also, I started experimenting with a mold. I bought it ages ago and tried to use it once. The directions say to put corn starch on it so the clay comes off better. All it did for me was get EVERYWHERE. This time I didn't use the corn starch and it came out fine. The other thing I experimented with was blending two colors. I really like how they turned out. I'm tempted to use this method to make beads for necklaces and bracelets.


Another one from the mold but instead of a ring, I made a pendant.


This is another pendant I made at the last minute. I had marbled clay left over so I rolled it out, etched a heart into it and then distressed it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: