Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just documenting....

The girls are at a stage that they are doing so much stuff, I just wanted to note it so we can look back on it later.

  • The girls really love playing in sand, especially Lizzie.
  • They both love their dog Molly. When we leave the house, they have to say goodbye to Molly, Allie and Leo (cats). They both wave really big.
  • The both like to say Hi and Bye to complete strangers. Sometimes they are shy and other times they are very friendly.
  • They love to watch people. It's hard to eat at restaurants because they have to know what everyone is doing.
  • They like to watch us cook.
  • They always want to help. They get very mad if they can't help carry in groceries.
  • Lizzie loves the Wonder Pets and calls they "backpack" (I think because of the cape).
  • Gracie loves to dance. Anytime music comes on she dances.
  • Both girls want ice in their water and like using big girl cups. We are starting to have fewer and fewer spills now.
  • They like to hug each other and are very considerate of each other. When one is upset the other tries to console her.
  • They know when they are good and bad. You can ask if they did something naughty and they are honest.
  • They love to pray at night. They will put their hands together and close their eyes. One time during nap time, I was peeking in and Lizzie had a book, turned the pages, closed the book, said "The End" and then put her hands together said "Amen" and went to sleep.
I guess that's enough for now. I'm sure I will think of more and post that too.

2 comments:

amy said...

They are SO cute!! Excited to play again next week!

PS Your email address doesn't like me- another email came back to me. You probably thought I ignored you when you suggested the Splash Park the other day. :) I didn't! The email just didn't find you! It got returned today... 3 days later. Weird! :)

Cheryl said...

Love to hear what the girls are up to. I have to tell you that you know a friend I used to teach with in Coppell, Amy Owens. Glad you all have hooked up. A great match both having twin girls about the same age. Have fun!