Monday, August 16, 2010

Week 3

This is the beginning of week 3 at home with the girls. Gracie was pretty fussy this morning. I called Wes and told him that she was trying to get me to go back to work. He laughed and said I better not!

We don't really have a big week planned. Yesterday, we went to a birthday party for Alex who turned 7. She is the daughter of one of my former co-workers. It was good to see Stephanie, I've missed her a lot. It was a pool party but Wes and I stayed inside and pretended the pool didn't exist. I decided to make Alex's present and made her a head band with flower and a pony tail holder with flower. It was good to get back to my craftiness!

This morning we went to Ikea with my friend Amy and her sweet girls Reese and Riley. Before we walked out the door, Lizzie had to say good bye to the potties, Molly (dog), Allie (cat) and Leo (cat). Then Gracie was fussy again in the car and Lizzie had to clown around to make Gracie laugh. Its amazing how they are in tune with each other.

On Wednesday Nana comes for a visit. I also have a couple of Melissa activities planned including a lunch with a couple of my former co-workers. I'm very excited!

No comments: