Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dancing Waters

Today, Amy and I took the girls to eat lunch and play in a fountain. We first ate lunch at a restaurant near by (it took forever to order and eat) and then we let the girls play. I brought swim suits and Amy brought extra dresses (we think differently which we always laugh at). Anyway, last year when we took all the girls to something like this; Lizzie was all over it, Gracie took some coaxing but then got in to it and Reese and Riley weren't too sure what to think.

Fast Forward several months and Reese, Lizzie and Gracie were all in the water and soaking wet within 10 minutes. Riley still took some coaxing but did get a little wet. Anyway, ALL the girls had a blast and there was a lot of laughing and squealing! We are definitely going to have to go again.

Here are some pictures (I only had my iPhone as a camera).

Lizzie, Gracie and Reese
Gracie and Reese

Lizzie and Gracie

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So fun! I love that you and Amy found each other and I can keep up with both sets of twins at the same time! Where are these fountains? We will probably come up that way this summer and I'm looking for some toddler friendly water play areas. If you know of any good ones, I would love to know. Glad you all had a fun day!

Melissa Potter said...

These were in Flower Mound at 3040 and Gerault. There are some in Frisco and The Shops at Highland Village.

Wes said...

Coppell Aquatic Center also has a splash park... but you either need a membership or have to pay to get in.