Monday, April 11, 2011

Giving In

Since I started staying home with the girls they were pretty good sleepers. They napped when they were suppose to and went to sleep at night easily. When we switched to big girl beds, it was still the same until recently. Around a month ago, they started playing during nap time and getting out of bed. I would have to go in constantly to tell them to sleep. I knew there was an option of separating them, but I didn't want to do it. I liked the idea of them always being together.

In the last week, I have started separating them during nap time. We did it this weekend and it worked pretty well. I gave in and its actually been nice. They both took really long naps and were so happy when they woke up.

1 comment:

Wes said...

This is doing wonders for Mommy too!